Central Workshop Technical Course Application Procedure
(Operation started from April 1, 2019)
- STEP0 About the technical training courses
- You can choose from the following four types of courses: 「A」「B」「C」「D」
Please indicate your preference in the “correspondence box” on the application form.
A・・・All machines (milling machine & lathe & drilling machine & band sawing machine), Fee: 10,000 yen, Training time: 2 days
B・・・Milling machine, Fee: 5,000 yen, Training time: 1 day
C・・・Lathe, fee: 5,000 yen, training time: 1 day
D・・・Drilling machine & band sawing machine, Fee: 1,200 yen, Training time: about 1 hour
- STEP1 Filling out the application form
- Download the “Application Form for Craft and Technical Training” and fill in the required information including the name of the laboratory, the name of the requester, the subject of the craft, and the budget type.
Please select the blue background from the pull-down list. (The application form downloadable from the link on this page is the latest version.)
- STEP2 Sending the application form
- Please download the application form for technical training, fill in the necessary information such as the name of the laboratory, name of the requester, subject of the work, and budget type, and send it by e-mail to “workshop@”. (@ or below, iis.u-tokyo.ac.jp)
- STEP3 Reply from Central Workshop
- The member in charge of your request will send a quote and the responsible Central workshop member to the laboratory supervisor and to the client.
- STEP4 Official order to the Central Workshop
- The presiding faculty member will send an approval email to the prototype factory to place an official order.
- STEP5 Schedule adjustment
- The schedule is adjusted between the client and the resposible Central Workshop member.
- STEP6 Taking the Technical Course
- STEP7 Completion
- Please receive a certificate of completion.